Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Learn Dog Training at Home

Welcome. I am glad you are able to join me. In this space I am going to talk to you about dog training. I have been actively working with dogs for over sixty years and I have learned a lot during that time. I have nearly always had a dog to share my life with and I am currently playing fetch with a dog as I write. I have tried to learn what I can about dogs and I devote some time to training dogs regularly.

Dog training is deal a fun time for both you and the dog. Anything you can do to make it enjoyable will result in a better time for both you and your dog. Your dog will learn more that way and you will build a strong bond between both you and your dog.

If you become upset, quit your training session and try again later. Dogs seldom learn as quickly as we would like and it can be hard to communicate with someone who can understand most of what you say but getting upset will only give you negative results. Your dog will face future training sessions with the memory of what happened along with a fear of future anger from you.

Training is also a lifelong process that you will continue with your dog. It really shouldn't be just a brief exposure to the fundamentals that occurs when a dog is a young puppy. Certainly potty training should be finished at a young age but there is a lot more that you can teach your dog.

Have fun with your pet and enjoy the tips and tricks we will share with you here on a regular basis. Your relationship with your dog will improve and you will have a great friend for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment